Please feel free to share any and all resources that you are aware of. We would like to include all resources, regardless of funding source, and no matter where it is. If it is a nation-wide you can check to see if one is near you, or perhaps if there is not, perhaps you or someone near you could be the one to plant that seed!
- RESCUE: Recovery-Encouragement-Support-Community-Understanding-Empowerment Salem County RESCUE Recovery Resource Center. Click RESCUE for flyer.
- Celebrate Recovery: A Christ centered, 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind. It is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life. [nation-wide]
- Real Hope: People who have defeated addictions will tell you that addictions can seem like a prison. Real Hope offers freedom from that prison through the power of Jesus Christ. Through confidential, supportive meetings, people who have been blessed with victory over alcoholism, drug abuse, sexual addiction, and more, provide a way to to true freedom – they provide Real Hope. Meetings Thursdays 6:30pm, Youth Room Old Sanctuary Basement Sharptown UMC Salem County, NJ. Meeting Facilitator: Brian Cowan. [local]
- Real Hope Family Support: We are a support group of family members with children caught in addiction, we are those who Love an Addict. We start with connecting, and optional sharing, for true, raw fellowship so each can know one is not alone in this family struggle. These gatherings include various specific topics with information to support for you, as one who loves an addict. Click HERE to view and/or download handouts. Meetings Thursdays 6:30pm-8:00pm at Sharptown UMC in Salem County, NJ. Meeting Facilitator: Valerie Cowan & Chris Hooks. [local & online]
- Municipal Alliance For The Prevention Of Substance Abuse “MAPSA”: MAPSA of Pennsville NJ. MAPSA of Salem County, NJ. Govenor’s Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse. [local]